Friday, November 13, 2009

So You Think Criminal Minds Tops Law & Order?

So You Think You Can Dance: 6x13 Top 16 Perform: Favorite performances were Noelle & Russel, Ashleigh & Jakob's then Channing & Victor.

So You Think You Can Dance: 6x14 Top 16 Results: Not surprised, I thought it would be them.

Law & Order: SVU: 11x08 Jeez Stabler! I feel old now, Dickie is getting so grown.

ANTM: 13x11 I'm not disappointed by the final 2, they're still my favorites though I thought my other favorite did a little bit better over-all.

Criminal Minds: 5x07 I like the singers voice, which is funny because I've never really heard Gavin Rossdale songs. I'd probably like them though. Interesting episode.

CSI: 10x07 Oh for FUDGES sake!! I didn't know it was a 2-part episode with a NY crossover. I had the NY episode too, just watched this one first. And it's a 3-some, with Miami. I won't watch that though. So if you want to see the whole story, watch Miami, NY then OG CSI..

CSI: NY 6x07 Nice move Flack, nice move. :p Nice cross-over, even if I watched it backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment