Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tv Run Down

A lot of the shows have skipped a week for holidays or football. So I got to catch up some more. Trying to make a routine with random work schedules and all new school work has been a bit tough but I'm managing pretty well I think.

Big Bang Theory: 3x06 Sheldon really makes the show for me. :)

America's Next Top Model: 13x09 Awesome photo shoot. People often ask me what I am, I generally answer that I'm a fifth of the best, or a bit of the best of everything. :)

Castle: 2x07 Go Alexis :) "Just give me my moment!"

The Good Wife: 1x06 I wish Matt Czuchry's character was more the focus of the show. I loved him in Gilmore Girls. I do like Julianna Moore but most of her facial expressions are surprise and amusement.

Numb3rs: 6x06 That guy was AWESOME!!

Law & Order: SVU 11x07 Dr. Wong rocks :)

Eastwick: 1x07 I don't get why they just don't tell them what's going on?

So You Think You Can Dance: 6x12 Top 18 Perform Such a weird format this season. I know it's supposed to go back to normal next week but 2 eliminations without voting is just weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment