Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Virginia, not mine.

My dad finally gave me an answer about whether or not he'd be willing to let me take over their house in Virginia from the tenant. He said no, because he doesn't want to go back on his word to the tenant and they might want to buy the house when my parents are ready to sell it. I understand his reasons, but I'm still feeling pretty depressed.

Adding to that, I've had no responses to any of my applications. No phone calls or emails but since most of the jobs I applied for are in Virginia I guess that doesn't matter now anyway. My dad said he'd try to find out about getting me a job in Iraq. My husband has offered to pay for a professional service to write my resume and cover letter and even a company that will use those on my behalf to look for jobs. If I have to stay here I will definitely need the help but it still hurts like hell. I know I have to, but I just want to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment