Sunday, August 16, 2009

First Night

I'm in the new place, mostly settled. I still have some boxes that I haven't really unpacked yet, just sort of glanced through. Things like books, movies, music and most of my collectibles will have to wait until I have more storage & shelves. I've got most of my jewelry gear out though.

Still trying to get used to the quiet. I wanted to get to sleep at midnight last night, my first night here alone, and I couldn't. I ended up catching up on last season of Bones and sorting a bit more of my stuff.

Tomorrow I'll be heading to the DMV to change over my license, car registration & title. Then hopefully going job hunting at the shopping centers down the road. *cross my fingers* I'm hoping for something full time but often full time retail turns out to be 39.5 hours or something so they don't have to pay full benefits. Maybe I'll get a weekend part-time job too, I don't have anything else to do and being home is depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment