Monday, August 24, 2009

It's time to Temp

No good sleep last night either, I was up almost till dawn and slept till 8:30am. Hopefully that makes me tired soon, because right now I'm not though I'm having a seesaw headache.

I was really hoping to get just one interview call today :/ All I got instead were phone calls from Dish Network solicitation. I've told them every day for the last week, sometimes 2-3 times per day that I'm not interested. DISH NETWORK.. I can't afford cable right now but it's a safe bet that after these harassing phone calls from 9am to 9:30pm I will never consider using dish network.

My Etsy.com shop was listed in an Etsy.com Treasury today. I'm pretty excited about that. I'd never heard of them before. Check it out here: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=78114

I spent all day working on a peyote stitch bracelet. But I ran out of the Power Pro thread right near the end, just another half an inch and clasps to go. :/ Oh well, I ordered some more from the jewelry money I keep separate from my "real" money. It's not much and it'll take 2 weeks with free shipping but eventually I'll finish it.

I finished catching up on a new show I got hooked on while in NH, Burn Notice. I never saw the episodes in any order, they were just on in marathons so it was good for background noise. I love the show now though. It stars Bruce Campbell, had some long story lines that included Tricia Helfer and Michael Shanks, also favorites :) I love it when they pause on a character and have the name and description flash on the screen like it's a file photo. The descriptions are often sarcastic and funny :)

Then I got caught up on The Big Bang Theory, it was just a few 1/2 hour episodes so it didn't take very long. EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH BLUETOOTH... <3

Next up are either Chuck, Mental, CSI: NY, or Criminal Minds. I have a lot of favorite shows!! So much easier to manage when I was watching them once a week but it's been 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment