Sunday, October 18, 2009

Criminal Doll Models

Bones: 5x05 Great Episode :) I'm thrilled with the topic but I won't spoil it :)

Dollhouse: 2x03 Creepy episode

America's Next Top Model: 13x07 Fantastic challenge prize this week! Fantastic photo shoot, I would love to try that. One of my non-favorites went home though so that's good :)

Criminal Minds: 5x04 I was so engrossed in this episode that I forgot what I was doing and just watched it. I'm always doing a million things, beading, looking something up, making a list, straightening up, brushing out my clothes, playing with Princess, filing my nails, something. This time, I just watched. It was so odd that even though you know more than they do about what's going on right from the beginning and you can guess how it will end by the middle, there was still something pulling me in.

CSI: 10x04 huh.. Tara's Mom & that guy who used to be on Without A Trace. The True Blood folks are getting around :) I still miss Grissom though, it's just not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment