Sunday, October 25, 2009

World Dance

I haven't been able to bring myself to watch The Amazing Race or Stargate Universe. I've got several weeks worth of episodes waiting. I think it's because they're both shows that my husband and I enjoyed watching together and now that we're apart it feels wrong. I mean, we watched all of our shows together but these two especially were "ours". Not Stargate Universe particularly, it's a new show but Stargate & Stargate: Atlantis, the movies.. Just feels wrong. :/

So You Think You Can Dance Canada: 2:20 Top 6 Perform Best performance goes to Tara Jean & Vincent. Best solo's go to Everett & Tara-Jean though I still like Jayme Rae.

So You Think You Can Dance Canada: 2:21 Top 6 Results UGH!! This is actually mislabeled. It's the 2:22 Top 4 Performances but it already listed who was voted off so no need to go looking for the right episode. Last performance show! I disagree with the judges on the first number, this is the first time that the guys have drawn my attention away and weren't just props for the girls. The second peformance I thought the guys were off a bit and one of them seemed to be forgetting what to do. I don't know what's going on with this performance episode. The two girls look so forced and off-beat, this could have been awesome, and should have been awesome as the last performance show. It's very disappointing. The end of that performance was cute though.

So You Think You Can Dance: 6x09 Top 20 Revealed My favorites so far are Paula, Ellenore, Billy, Bianca Legacy and Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment