Saturday, October 17, 2009

I think my birth certificate was faked..

..and my first 10 years of memories..

Today was my first 8 hour shift at work. I'm so sore and tired. I spent the first part of the day adjusting the Martha Stewart aisle for the new placements and price tags. Then I spent some time learning the cash register. Then I spent a couple hours organizing the display case for the small animal toys. I like organizing things, I almost can't help myself, but it took forever and it will probably be trashed tomorrow :)

At around 7pm my assistant manager tells me that I'm going to be running the fun with beads event tomorrow! So awesome! That really made my day. It's a 3-hour event where I just basically get paid to make jewelry with people. :) Could NOT be better! Yeah there's another 3 hours to fill besides that but I can't wait :)

All day long the other employees were asking me about my age.. They all guessed between 19-25. AwEsOmE!! When they found out I was 30 they couldn't believe it, I guess I need to sell some fountain of youth :) It was just weird how strongly people reacted, though I guess since most of them are teenagers they weren't expecting someone almost twice their age. Still ++++ for me :p Even with my gray hairs all over the place I still look young!

Princess did ok with my long day. She did spill a bit of her water bowl but there was still water in it when I got home. Her schedule is all messed up since she had dinner at 10pm and still needs to go to the bathroom and stuff.. Hell I still need to have dinner! Then get ready for bed, then set up my package to mail tomorrow. I sold another bracelet! Then do another sweep for the shows I'm still waiting to get and go to bed. Even though it should be a fun day tomorrow, I'm still worn from today. My body doesn't seem to know that I look 19. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment