Monday, October 19, 2009

Order Lies East

CSI: NY 6x04 Weird opening, I recognize this lady from somewhere but I can't remember where. It's not love.. it's ego. She didn't say anything about love, feelings, anything. She said he was warned not to do that to her. I remember a case like this in another show, I don't remember which though but it was maybe 2 seasons ago.

Eastwick: 1x04 I think I'm more like Joanna than either of the other two. Maybe not as nerdy. What a twist at the end though! I didn't see that coming.

Law & Order: 20x04 People like the families on this episode make me really really mad. I was livid when I learned about the Octomom. I wish it was as simple as saying you have to earn the right to be a parent, such as taking a test or being screened for suitability. It's not that easy, I hope someday the world figures out how to grow up. I didn't like that they made a jab at Lie To Me at the end.

Law & Order: SVU 11x04 Andy Bellefleur again! (aka Chris Bauer) How ironic, don'tcha think? :p

Lie to Me: 2x03 Lightman in Mexico! Kinda funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment