Friday, October 2, 2009

Dancing Dolls

Dollhouse: 1x11 Another interesting episode, Echo's assignment this time is close to what I want to do someday. And WASH!! <3 <3 Miss Firefly. Holy crap, I didn't see that coming.

Dollhouse: 1x12 I think Dr. Saunders is a doll too. After her face got slashed she couldn't go out on assignment so they made her their doctor. We'll see if I'm right. Oh man. Whiskey.

So many shows to pick up yesterday. America's Next Top Model, So You Think You Can Dance, So You Think You Can Dance Canada, Eastwick, Criminal Minds, CSI: NY, L&O: SVU. Today is Bones, CSI, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural & Mentalist.. Good days :)

Dollhouse: 1x13 Creepy as hell...

Dollhouse: 2x01 I like Adelle's new haircut! I like that a few bits played into the last episode but not much happened for the main story.

So You Think You Can Dance: 6x05 New Orleans Auditions.. Second to last audition show, then on to Vegas week. Oh my god, Mary Murphy must have just had a botox treatment. She doesn't even sound like herself. I like a good eyebrow scar just like everyone else, but c'mon if you're just gonna shave it in, that's cheap. Poor 6 redbulls a day guy is going to have a heart attack in a year. Next, Salt Lake City Auditions.

So You Think You Can Dance Canada: 2x16 Top 10 Perform My favorites left are Kim, Everett, Jayme Rae, Vincent, and Melanie. Melanie & Vincent's routine was fantastic! She's always so intense, and he knows how to partner. Austin's solo was very very good, I just don't like him that much. Everett had the best solo.

So You Think You Can Dance Canada: 2x17 Top 10 Results I'm not surprised by either person leaving.

Criminal Minda: 5x02 C'mon Hotch, get it together!

Law & Order: SVU 11x02 Hah hah, geocaching :) This is why you don't fuck around with people's feelings and beliefs.

America's Next Top Model: 13x05 Sundae's personality is so cute. :) She's not the prettiest but she's normal. Damn Nigel's wife is so pretty. The race was hilarious :) I still think Nicole is the prettiest. 4 of my top 8 are still in. That's not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment