Sunday, October 11, 2009

Super Amazing Criminal Mentalist

No shows tonight so maybe I can catch up a little bit. Things are starting to get hectic.

Bones: 5x04 I recognize the wife from Women's Murder Club! Paula Newsome, she played the coroner. Great show! LOL Cam has great facial expressions :) I wish my neighborhood was that interesting. Hell I wish they'd invite me to a BBQ!

The Amazing Race: 15x02 I knew those two girls using the roll-y bags would have issues when they need to do physical tasks. The people who got eliminated were cool people, they did their best.

The Vampire Diaries: 1x05 Gah, I still don't know if I really like it. Maybe it's just that I would feel silly if I did like it. It's a teen drama, but the mystery part is getting good. I can do without all the teen angst and love sub-plots.

Law & Order: SVU 11x03 OMG, the girl from True Blood! Deborah Ann Woll Crazy twist, poor Stabler, poorer Stabler. Very depressing episode, but SVU isn't known for it's funnies.

Supernatural: 5x05 Dr. Carson Beckett!! (aka Paul McGillion) "Dude you just got wailed on by _______" LOL Awesome episode as always. The sneak peak at the end about what's coming up was pretty awesome too. Looks hilarious :)

The Mentalist: 2x03 Hmmm not much I can say without ruining anything. Let's see, Cho is awesome as always <3 <3 Van Pelt's hair is performing a miracle by staying in place with just a few bobby pins. :) Criminal Minds: 5x03 It felt really quick, not as dramatic as the others. The beginning was freaky though. I would have never guessed what happened because they tangled up all the threads, just like real life. Law & Order: 20x03 I really liked the actor who played the electronics guy, (aka Ben Youcef). He did an excellent job and I loved his accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment