Thursday, October 22, 2009

This week in Niki's history

I was scheduled to work 17 hours this week but I've been asked to stay and called in to work for a total of 28 hours this week. Fantastic! Sadly though I found out yesterday that I'll be working Halloween night. I bought so much candy to hand out because I haven't had a Halloween in years. Bummer :(

I worked 8 hours yesterday instead of 4, and I work 8 tonight instead of 4.5. I was able to come home for an hour yesterday to feed Princess and let her out. I dunno if I'll get half an hour or an hour today though. I'd leave her some food but she eats so fast it'd be gone before I left.

I had orientation on Tuesday for school. It went pretty well, I met a few people and the teacher is funny. He reminds me of a calmer, less angry Lewis Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment