Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dunno really

Mom was more coherent this morning but still mostly slept. Tonight though she's been really bad. She started calling out "help me mommy" for almost 15 minutes, she didn't say anything else, just kept repeating it. This morning she told us that she didn't want to take her ativan or oxycodone anymore until her stomach stopped hurting but we had to give her 1/2 a pill because she was working herself up to throwing up. I think she's sleeping now though, at least she's stopped crying. I don't know what the hell is wrong with her now. Her eye is better, she should be getting back to the way she was before the surgery, the way she is at times when she's good. She's still not eating much. All she's had today is a bite of a reese cup and an ice cream sandwhich. I wish I knew what to do. Tomorrow I'm going to call her doctor's and set up some appointments and hopefully be able to describe what she's been feeling well enough to get some answers. But I hardly know what to tell them because she hasn't really been able to tell us what she's feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment