Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The previous title to this post might have put me on some watch lists :)

Today hasn't been too bad so far. I got a lot of phone calls and appointments set up this morning. Mom has been trying to drink her gatorade but she has been complaining of stomach acids all day. She's also had hiccups for the past few days which was making the acids burn her throat. She ended up throwing up a lot, but I told her it was ok as long as she really tries to replenish herself. All the gatorade probably shocked her stomach a bit.

Today was the second day of the JobSerf company applying for jobs for me in Virginia. Out of the 28 they applied for yesterday, I rejected 9 for either needing security clearance, being too far, or needing too much experience. Out of the 26 today, I rejected 11 of them. 2 of them were repeats, several require security clearance and 1 required that I speak Arabic.. Still that's 34 good jobs that I wouldn't have likely found myself. Still I don't know if I want to continue using them after the time is up. Maybe I'll wait a couple weeks and see if I get any bites, then I'm moving down to Virginia so I'll see if I need them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment