Thursday, July 9, 2009

Getting Ahead of Myself

I got to talk to my friend, AR, today and I mentioned that I might get to stay in my parents VA house after all and she said she'd be willing to relocate. We talked awhile about what that would mean and how we'd go about it and she seemed pretty serious about it. So I talked to my mom and she said she'd thought about it as well and was tired of the tenant anyway. He's been hard to get a hold of, cost almost $200 to get the air conditioner repaired because he lied about cleaning the filter every month and hasn't responded to mom's email about requiring that he get training on how to maintain the air conditioner properly because he refused to let my brother show him how when they gave him the keys to the house.

I talked to my dad and made sure it was ok with him, it was. So now I need to write up an official "get out of the house" letter and mail it to the tenant and should be able to move in by August 10th or so.

Mom also said I could take the twin bed I've been sleeping on, the air mattress and maybe the extra microwave & tv but we'll work that stuff out later.

I had that job search company sending me job information that they applied to today, so I sent them an email and asked them to change their location focus to Virginia. Hopefully everything works out :)

At least the "Where to live?" question is now answered :) Now on to making it happen and getting work.

I wish I could call AR and talk it over some more but she's had her internet and phone cut off for the last month :( She said she'd try to get somewhere to call me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment