Monday, July 6, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Mom did a bit better today. I had Dad give her a call so that seemed to calm her down a bit. Plus I've been giving her a steady dose of oxycodone every 3 hours to keep the pain from getting too bad. She didn't really want it but it did help. Tomorrow I'll try every 4 hours. She also took regular doses of the valium which really calmed her down a lot so we'll have to keep that up.

Tomorrow I have a few errands to run and phone calls to make. If it's nice outside then G and I will need to get some yard work done.

That's about all that happened, I got a good 5 hour straight nap finally. I'm still worried about AR, I spoke to her for about 2 minutes online again today. She told me that she and her boyfriend had a really bad 3 hour fight about everything then went to his family BBQ for the 4th of July. I really need to talk to her and find out what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment