Sunday, September 6, 2009

All In

I felt really lazy today but Princess always has other ideas. She pulled a few things off of the counters to get my attention. We went on our walk, and I played in the back yard with her while she dashed around like a maniac. She's been going to the bathroom on the deck lately which is bad, so I was trying to keep an eye on her and stop her, but she won't go while she can see me. Not sure what to do about that.

I meant to go out today and pick up a weed wacker, not sure if they're on sale this weekend but pretty much everything is for Labor Day weekend. I wish I had a few $20's to blow on the Michael's sales. I've got my eye on some gold, copper and silver chains.

I finished off the bracelet I was working on yesterday. I love the pattern and how it looks finished, but it was very repetitive. I had an idea for a necklace while I was finishing the bracelet so I made that right after. Job well done I think. I'll add them to my various pages tomorrow, I still have to name them, usually naming is pretty easy for me, or at least not this hard. I can't think of anything for either piece!

Other than that, it's been an uneventful day. I finished up the last few episodes of House. The last one of season 5 was pretty good. I haven't watched the whole series, at least not in order but I enjoy it. I wish there was a doctor like that for my mom!

I also finished up the last few episodes of CSI and trying to find the last few episodes I need for Ugly Betty & Canada's Next Top Model so I can catch up on those. I'm not sure how I feel about Grissom being gone from CSI, don't know if I still like the show without him, Sara or Warrick. Still Nick, Catherine & Greg are great characters.

I've been on the diet for 3 weeks now, and I eat 3-5 times a day. I'm having a hard time getting to 1000 calories per day still. I need some cheap options to fill in with. Preferably something that will be filling, cheap, last at least a full week & still have some taste. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment