Sunday, September 13, 2009

Iron Tummies

Both Princess and I were sick today. We both threw up this morning, but I was the only one who had to clean up :p Damn her for not having thumbs, she can have mine. Hopefully she'll be all better tomorrow, I dunno if I will, I'm still quite nauseous and dizzy. I did try to go out and play with Princess, because she's still a puppy with a ton of energy, but even then she was just going through the motions. She ran after the ball but when she got to it, she just kinda of stood there and looked around or wandered off.

I haven't heard back from Michaels about when I can start working. I'm getting a little low in funds and more bills are due soon. The hours I'll get won't cover the bills at all but it'll slow the hemorrhage. I keep looking for more options, but I haven't found any in awhile.

My thumb has been triggering a lot lately and hurting too. I tried to pick up my plastic case of beads and I almost dropped it because my thumb couldn't support the weight. It happens randomly so it caught me off guard too, that and it hurts when it happens. I have my Orthopedic appointment next week and with my luck, like the last time I went to the Orthopedic in NH, it won't be triggering or hurting on that one day. :/ Maybe I'll mow the lawn the day before, just to make sure it'll be at it's worst. I've got to mow anyway but it's been rainy for the last few days.

I just finished catching up on Heroes today. I really liked the storyline for Season 3. Up and Down, Resolved then Twisted.. But now I don't have any more tv to catch up on except Ugly Betty and I can't find episodes 1-10 anywhere. So I'm tv'less at the moment, more shows start up soon, but I've been catching up on entire seasons per day so I doubt it'll be hard to keep up. I knew I'd be out of tv so I tried downloading some new sims to play with, but it kept failing and crashing the launcher/download utility, then the game itself was running so slow that I ended up quitting twice without saving my progress. I keep looking for a MMORPG to play on my Mac so I have something to do and can actually talk to people. I do have Guild Wars still, and that's free to play, but the people I've run into there have all been annoying kids. I tried dragging my friends, AR & F, into the game too but AR had her computer stolen and F never has time.

The people I talk to the most in the last few months have been my dad and my friend, R. Neither of them are people that I can call up and chat with but they're both good about calling and chatting with me on a regular basis. Still I need to find people that I can chat with when *I* need to kill the silence, or stop my brain from over thinking or just to tell about things that happen as they happen instead of having to wait until my scheduled chat sessions. Finding someone that I could actually hang out with, go to a movie with, would just be +++

I'm dying to do some fall activities. Everyone knows that fall is my favorite time of the year. I love things like hayrides, and fall markets, and preparing for Halloween. I may actually get to hand out candy this year! I haven't been able to do that in 7 years. I doubt that I'll be dug out of my debt crater by then, even if I were to get a full time, well-paying job tomorrow, so I won't be able to decorate the house or anything.

Still trying to figure out what to do about my mom's constant threat to kick me out of the house. She hasn't mentioned it again since the day she said it, but it'll keep happening anytime I don't do exactly what she says. I've lived under threat of homelessness for the last 9 years. First when I lived in my parents house in NY, then in Canada. The main reason I never felt at "home" in Toronto, even though I loved being there, was because at any time, the government or my husband could want me out and I'd have to go. Now I'm in my parents house in VA and the same threat applies. I'm just tired of living that way. I want stability and assurance that the only reason I'd ever have to leave is because I wanted to go. I just don't know what I can do about it in my current situation but I'm thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment