Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Doll Castle

Gotta catch up on some shows.. running out of space on my hard drive!!

Castle: 2x02 Not too much to comment on. It was a good episode. :)

Heroes: 4x03 This new guy is bugging me. I can't place where I've seen him before and I don't want him messing things up for everyone! The deaf lady is very very interesting though. Claire's new best friend is creepy and somethings just not right about her. I think she killed Claire's roommate to get close to her.

Dollhouse: 1x06 This was a good episode. Starting to get some underlying story information and clues to how things will work out. I knew that girl was a part of it!! Right from the first time I saw her.

Dollhouse: 1x07 WOW everything is turned upside down and people go nuts and very much out of character. I found it pretty amusing :) Felt weird seeing Eggs giggling uncontrollably though, but I think this aired before that story line on True Blood :)

Dollhouse: 1x08 Such a good episode! I wish they had gotten out for real. That would have been so interesting. My friend was right, it is getting good. Very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment