Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh why do you forsake me Hersheys?

Yesterday I got a notice from the website where I list my jewelry for sale, Etsy.com, apparently they got a notice from a lawyer for Hershey's that one of my jewelry pieces was violating copyright and they had to take it down. So I checked which one it was and it was a piece I named Jolly Ranchers.. because the beads look like Jolly Ranchers. /sigh So I renamed it and put it back up, but Hershey's? that really hurts my soul.. Especially after the milk chocolate incident.

Yesterday after taking Princess for a walk, I went out to buy khaki pants and black polo shirts, which is the uniform for Michaels. I went to target and didn't really find much, it took me forever to find 2 pairs of each that fit decently but I'm not really happy with them. I ended up going to the men's section for the polo shirts because I hated the sleeves on the few girls polo shirts I found. The two I bought were on clearance even.

Then I went to Michaels to get some supplies because I'd made a gold necklace but didn't have any gold clasps. I don't use gold much. Kinda on a gold & brass kick lately, must be the time of year. :)

Then I went to the grocery store, always fun. Then I went outside to play with Princess, she's go so much energy and has been getting a little bratty stuck in the house with the rain. I noticed the backyard grass was ready to mow so I did.. Still having to mow once a week, hopefully it'll start slowing down soon. The front yard doesn't seem to grow as fast, which is awesome.

I finished up watching CSI, Mental and The Listener. All ended up being great seasons, I finally got into Mental. I had watched the pilot and didn't really care for it, but it finally grew on me, too bad it's cancelled. :/ The Listener was really good, surprisingly so. My only complaint is that everyone on the show will know about his abilities if he keeps up the rate he's been telling them. :)

Now I've been watching Heroes. I don't know why people were complaining so much about it post season 1. Season 2 was a bit slow but 3 has been awesome so far. /shrug

So You Think You Can Dance premiered it's 6th and first fall season yesterday which I can't wait to watch. America's Next Top Model premiered it's 13th and first all short girls season yesterday as well. Today we get Supernatural back for season 5!! (yay Dean). And a new show starts that I wanted to check out, just in case, called The Vampire Diaries. Has about a 90% chance of being teeny boppery and corny but we'll see.

That's all I've got for now.. Tune in later.

1 comment: