Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall

I was tossing and turning all night, up and down.. Not a good sleep at all. Sucks so much, I was trying to go to bed early so I would be well rested to handle my hours of stressing about this interview. Oh well.

Princess and I have a tight schedule today but she doesn't realize it. I spent an hour outside with her this morning waiting for her to go to the bathroom but she was too distracted by the neighbors cat. :/ We'll have to take our walk early, at like 1pm so I can get ready at 2 to leave for my interview by 3. Hopefully traffic on the way there won't be bad but I know it'll be awful coming home. I probably won't get back till 6pm well after her dinner & bathroom time. I'm really hoping she doesn't go in the house, I'd put down a puppy training pad but she chews them up.

Finally got a hold of last weeks So You Think You Can Dance Canada results show. Just in time for tonight's performances. Also grabbed the season premieres of Big Bang Theory, House, Heroes and Castle. So far I've only watch BBT but it's hilarious :) Sheldon's mom is Aunt Jackie from Roseanne with a Texas accent and great quotes :)

Starting to get really anxious while I get ready for my interview. What to wear, what to do with my hair, what to say, what to do, how early to leave, should I feed Princess before or after, will she be ok while I'm gone a few hours... I must have changed my shirt 5 times before I finally changed my pants instead. I don't have any dress shoes, they're still in Toronto in the boxes there. :( Oh god.. It's almost time to leave.

It didn't go well. She didn't like that I haven't worked in 7 years, she didn't like that I didn't have experience with those reports and she didn't like my shoes. She gave me a lecture on etiquette for interviews and what's expected in the job market today. The only thing the lady said she liked was my personality and smile. I don't get it, it's an IT company, I was more dressed up than most of the employees, I know I shouldn't have worn sneakers but it's all I have right now. She said to brush up on my skills, get certifications, get better clothes and come back next year.

Princess was not good.. she ate everything that was on the counters.. including my car title and insurance papers, a whole box of dog biscuits, a jar of peanut butter and my bill receipts. Now she's howling, I assume from a massive tummy ache. So I can also look forward to cleaning up doggy vomit and diarrhea for the next few days.

I'm really disheartened right now, I just wanna drown in ice cream and cookies but I have neither and really shouldn't with the diet & budget anyway. I'm just gonna watch some shows, try to sleep and forget today.

Just watched Castle's premiere from yesterday. Such a good episode, he's so cool :) House premiere was really awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment