Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Too Hot For TV

Been watching more Blood+ The story line is sooooo good. Almost halfway through all the episodes and now I'm really learning what happened! Poor Saya, poorer HAJI!! Fuckin DIVA..

There's a ton of premiere's this week. Today's are: Criminal Minds, Law & Order: SVU, CSI: NY and a new show my husband recommended I give a look, Eastwick. It'll take awhile for me to get all these shows but I'll be writing about them soon :)

So You Think You Can Dance Canada: Loved all of the performances but especially liked Kim, Melanie and Vincent. Best Routine I think was: Melanie & Cody followed by Jayme Rae & Daniel. I like Corynne but she just wasn't very good at the salsa. I'm not a big fan of Emmanuel or Cody. The results show aired tonight but it always takes me a few days to get it.

Law & Order: SVU: 11x01 Soooo good to have Benson & Stabler back. The plot was a little thin for a premiere, it's all been done. Wentworth Miller was far too cliche a character. The acting was very well done and made even the bland story worth watching. The victim really out-shined though, if the new guy sticks around at all I'm sure we'll be seeing her again too.

Criminal Minds: 5x01 I'm a little confused about the bad guy, maybe I missed an episode last season or something. Poor Hotch :/

I actually got the SYTYCD CA results show tonight. Going to watch that next. /sad I don't want to spoil the results for anyone who hasn't watched it yet, but the girl kinda grew on me week after week. She wasn't one of my early favorites but she's had some awesome routines that changed my mind. The guy was sweet but never really stood out for me, though in the last routine he had one amazing lift that I had to watch twice.

Watched The Daily Show & The Colbert Report. Think I'm gonna call it a night. Still need to find ANTM and SYTYCD. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment