Friday, September 25, 2009

Super CSI-Flash

Tonights shows are Law & Order, Numb3rs and Flashpoint :) I'm looking forward to all 3!

CSI: 10x01 What an INTRO!! Best premiere intro by FAR!!! Very Very good episode and the ending.. +++

Supernatural: 5x03 LOL Dean: "2 things I know for certain.." The plot thickens, Sam is in big troubles, Dean is buddying with Cas. The world is definitely in the apocalypse :) More episodes now!

Flashforward: 1x01 New show this season, my husband suggested it. From what I know it's supposed to be a Lost spin-off and I was never interested in Lost. We'll see though, it sounds cool anyway. Was boring till the blackout.. now, hmmmmmmmm mysterious. So many people I recognize from other shows & movies too. John Cho, Courtney B. Vance, Joseph Fiennes, Sonya Walger, Alex Kingston, Seth MacFarlane, Gabrielle Union, and Dominic Monaghan.

Catching up on Young & The Restless and calling it a night, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment