Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Big Dance House

The Big Bang Theory: 3x02 Hee heeeeee I hate hate hate crickets right now. This house is famous for golf ball sized ones around this time of year. It's certainly holding true so far. I've killed so many I should be getting a title any minute now.

So You Think You Can Dance: Audition 6x04 Atlanta Not everyone can choreograph, but god, I hate what the self-help culture has done to people. I was having a conversation about that yesterday. Bettering yourself is one thing, having confidence is great, but blind faith that you'll be the best at everything you do is unattractive and annoying. Not listening to anyone who tells you different is not confidence, it's arrogance. Never let anyone stop you or kill your dream, that's not the same thing as not listening, not seeing your real self. It drives me mad when I see people argue about how great they are, when they're clearly not. Continue to follow your passions for yourself, but not everyone is going to be #1.

House: 6x02 "You might have saved my balls" LOL I really liked the video game. Especially the Foreman & 13 characters!!

The Good Wife: 1x01 This show was recommended by my husband, it stars Julianna Margulies who used to be on ER, Matt Czuchry who used to be on Gilmore Girls, and Chris Noth who used to be on Law & Order: CI. All very good actors and I kind of liked the episode, the story is relevant to today's news, it's a law show which I like, it's dramatic, it's political.. I'm still not quite sure though, but it was a great pilot.

The Good Wife: 1x02 I'm liking it more. The end was hard to watch though. I realized a few things early on in the episode but I don't want to spoil it.

Dollhouse: 1x09 I <3 Adelle now.. I wonder if she's a doll though.. She's a bit too perfect in the role.

Dollhouse: 1x10 Horsies!! This is a very interesting episode. I'd love to be able to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment