Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday ISABEL!

So tired. Slept better than the last few nights but still so tired. The neighbor's cat is pissing me off, it's taking over my back yard. Everytime she sees it, Princess gets so distracted that she doesn't go to the bathroom. All she does is stare at and chase the cat. It's nice that she stays outside longer but if I'm in a hurry it will get very annoying.

I got some great pictures of Princess and the cat today. They were being quite playful. Princess stayed outside for a long time with the cat, which is good, but I'm not sure she went to the bathroom, which is bad. She also threw up again today, hopefully that was the last of the Great Destruction of 09.

It's been quite a boring day, no call from Michael's so that sucks, no other job calls either. It's my niece's birthday and I sent her a card and a small gift and my brother D said she got it and would call me, but hasn't yet.

Gonna try to go to sleep early, get up and make a new list of jobs to apply for.. I need to get out of this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment