Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's always early in CA

Nice! I got ANTM AND SYTYCD this morning :)

Watched SYTYCD: 6x03 Still in auditions, some great routines always get shown but they spend so long hyping up the bad ones and then they're just typically bad dancers who think they're good. It felt like they spent 10 minutes on the guy in the blue tights while they should have spent at least half of that on the good dancers. That's what I came to see, and not all of them are going to be shown in the Vegas week episodes either so I'd like to see more good routines in auditions.

ANTM: 13x04 Again I don't want to ruin the results for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. I really liked the challenge outfits and the photo shoot theme. The girl who went home was one of my favorites but lately her behavior has been pretty awful.

Eastwick: 1x01 This is a new show this season that my husband recommended that I watch. It feels a bit like Desperate Housewives in the beginning. I think Joanna is the prettiest of the 3 women but her character is the most cliche. She's played by Lindsay Price who's mother was Korean and her father was German/Irish, she's very unique looking. I really like Rebecca Romijn's character, Roxie, and Sara Rue's character, Penny Higgins. So far so good.

CSI: NY : 6x01 Nooooo my favorite character.... :( Good episode, lots to look forward too for this season.

Bones: 5x02 Slow episode, too much action, not enough science.

The Mentalist: 2:01 I missed this show :) I <3 Jane & Cho they're so awesome. I wish I could be like them :p This episode felt short though with 3 different plots. Still it was good and I can't wait for next week!

Vampire Diaries: 1:03 Starting to get sick of it. Not only is Stefan too great at everything and no one is really suspicious but Elena's best friend, but he's got scrawny chicken legs and his brother is too anti-hero. Little girls probably love this.. The only interesting character so far is Elena's best friend and I can't even remember her name. I'll give it another episode then probably drop it from my list.

I think that's it for today folks.. catch more premieres and show bits tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment