Sunday, September 20, 2009

Slow Sunday

Last night: N came online at 11:30pm and said he had time to watch episode 19 of Haruhi which I've been dying to watch for the last month! That was super awesome, the episode itself was a bit of a let down, the end of a 8 episode groundhog day series, but I'm so glad it's over and we can get back to the real story :)

Went to bed sometime around 2am, woke up at 6am when R called, then back to sleep at 7am till 8am. It's Sunday though so I'm thinking I'll go get the paper and the light bulbs I need then call it a day and nap.

Lunch was the same as yesterday, 260 calories for Ham, Pepperoni, Cheese, Lettuce & Mustard Sandwich.

In order to be happy, you need 3 things: Something to Do, Something to Love, and Something to Hope For.

Took Princess for her walk, a group of little girls ooooh'd and ahhhh'd at her :) She loved it!

Just heard that my nephew, D, just got back from the hospital. They think he either has common pneumonia or swine flu. The doctor's didn't know which. Right now he's in quarantine in his room and has to wear a mask. If ever there was a time to send him lots of books & video games it would be now :/ I don't know if his PSP ever got working again. Last I heard they thought the battery needed to be replaced but didn't hear if that worked. Poor kid :( He's going to miss so much school and fall behind, and be bored.

Dinner is a new option. Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Grilled Whiskey Steak with Roasted Potatoes and Vegetables. 250 calories. The size of the bowl is very deceiving, it's less than half full. The sauce is a nice and light tangy bbq, the meat over steamed a bit, I would have rather used my own meat, but the vegetables came out well. Corn, Green Beans, Red Potatoes, Carrots, Onions & Tomatoes. Not a bad option when I'm craving something heartier.

Watched Episode 5x02 of Supernatural. Excellent episode, great twist. <3 <3 Dean

Spent a little time trying to get a good picture of the necklace I made my Grandma for my mom. It's a long necklace so laying it down just didn't give it's length. So I hung it on the doorknob, moved my desk lamp to shine on it and laid down on the floor to get a good angle. Princess was amused by my antics. I got a pic of her from the floor after she got bored of trying to figure out what I was doing. :) Now my brother has commissioned a necklace and earring set for his former teacher. If only my sales would start up on Etsy :) I'd feel a lot better than just having family purchasing.

Gonna watch another episode or two of Blood+ and try to sleep. I don't know when I'll hear from work so I'll have to be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment