Friday, September 25, 2009

Ice Ice Princess

Again not much sleep.. I think I need to stay up for like 2 days then I'll be able to sleep. Oh well, cleaning day! I've got it down to about an hour total, which is pretty fast I think even if I have no furniture or dust collecting items.

It's a rainy day so Princess hasn't wanted to go outside much. We likely won't be going on our walk and I was hoping to mow the lawn today. It was supposed to rain all week but didn't until now. :/ The front yard is getting a bit high.

Really hoping my order of beads comes in today so I can make my brother's commissioned necklace & earrings. It's burning a hole in my brain. :) They shipping on Wednesday and it's usually pretty fast, dunno about that fast though. Probably won't get them till Monday.

I'm going to look into some more temp agencies today I think. Hopefully I'll get something! So I found 4 places but I have to go in person on Monday with my applications and resumes. I also have to go buy dress shoes on Monday because I still don't have mine :/

No beads today :/ That sucks.. but I figured. After I cleaned the house this morning I took the trash to the curb for tomorrow's pick up, so I don't forget. When I went to check the mail, I noticed that the can had been moved and opened. It was empty! I guess another company picked up in my neighborhood this morning and grabbed mine too. I hope I don't get a bill and have to fight it.

Princess' new favorite toy: Ice Cubes. I have a dispenser on the freezer and she knows the sound now and expects one everytime I get a glass of water. She looks put out if I don't and I've seen her trying to figure out how to get them herself.

I had Cheerios twice today, the milk is going to go bad on Tuesday and I'll be damned if I'm going to waste it. Still a lot left though.

No comments:

Post a Comment