Monday, September 28, 2009

$ $ $ $

I had a meeting with my advisor at the nearby University of Phoenix campus today to go over everything and fill out the financial aid paperwork. I spent a good hour with her, she was very sweet, answered all of my questions, told me that another campus would be opening in November and it would be a bit closer to me than the current one. I'm hoping all the aide comes through.

I had to lock Princess up in her crate because even last night I went out to the store for 30 minutes and she caused havoc in the dining room. She was pretty pissed at me when I got home and kept trying to nibble me to death.. but it's so cute it's hard to be mad. :)

It was such a windy but nice day today. This morning was strangely warm, a bit humid but it felt good being outside with Princess. Lately I've been having to wear a light jacket in the mornings. Then it turned cloudy with so much wind, it knocked over everyones trash cans.

On the way home from the appointment I stopped to treat myself to 5 Guys hot dogs & fries. The manager of Michael's was in there and I saw that she recognized me and she said hi, but I'm not sure she knew why she recognized me. I was supposed to get a call early last week about work but never did. Maybe this will spark some action, but still I wish it was more hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment