Saturday, September 26, 2009

Display Statue / Figure / Mannequin

I'm going a bit nuts, I can't for the life of me find what I'm looking for. I have been searching for days for a unique figure to display my jewelry on for photos. I'd like something like a half mannequin or bust, but near life size enough to display long necklaces. The theme of which reflects my interests, such as an anime or game character, or a goddess or fairy. Sexy but not nude, solid enough in color to make the jewelry the focus. I know, it's a very tall order, I'm certain it's out there though!

Here's some examples that I think are nice but are either not quite right or are too expensive or large.

Middle Eastern Woman Mannequin
Bronze Costumed Dancer
Cleopatra Bust
Diana / Artemis Huntress (the second one, made of bonded white carrara marble)
Jessica Chobit Statue by Joe Simon
Dark Ivory Statue

Anyone have any idea of where to look?

No comments:

Post a Comment