Friday, September 18, 2009

Another Week

I went to the Orthopedist on Tuesday morning. First of all when I got there, the rather rude receptionist (RRR) informed me that my appointment was at 8am. I said that there's no way I made an appointment at 8am. I feed Princess and let her out at 8am. She just rolled her eyes. Anyway, I didn't actually have an appointment with the doctor but his assistant. She said there's a cyst (more like a callous) forming on the major joint and told me that the surgery would cost $1k for them, plus the anesthesiologist, plus the hospital fee, plus the pre and post-surgery appointments. It'll add up, the appointment on Tuesday cost $110 :/ As much as my first appointment in NH cost and that included a cortizone shot. I did meet the doctor, he came in to asses me for surgery. He said that he's not terribly worried about the cyst at this point, that if I have to hold off on the surgery for awhile then he sees no problem with that. So they gave me a small splint that I have to wear every night for the next 6 weeks then go back to get checked up. Or I can book the surgery.

I grabbed a bunch of anime now that I'm out of tv to catch up on. I grabbed Cowboy Bebop & Blood+, I still have Sexy Commando, Code Geass & my friend gave me Samurai Champloo. More shows start up next week, Heroes, House, Big Bang Theory, Castle, Criminal Minds, Law & Order, Law & Order: SVU, Mentalist, Flashpoint, Numb3rs.. wow that's a lot. So You Think You Can Dance Canada is down to 12 people next week, I'm not sure who got eliminated this week, I haven't gotten the results show yet :( The routines this week were so good! The guest judge this week was Karen Kain, I'd never heard of her before but she just seems to define CLASS, her comments about hip hop and stuff were cute. So You Think You Can Dance USA is still in auditions. Bones started up last night, though I haven't watched the episode yet, probably tonight. America's next top model is down to 12 I think, my favorites left are Jennifer, Nicole, Sundai, Ashley, and Lulu.

I've been playing Guild Wars a bit too. I joined a nice guild to try to learn more about the higher end game. I've been so frustrated that I want to finish the story lines but I'm at the max level and I've been failing missions with the npc henchmen. There's so many high level armor and weapons that I need to learn about getting. Everyone seems great so far!

I haven't heard back from Michael's yet, it's been 2 weeks since my interview. I need to call them today and check up on it, but it's saddening that they didn't call me themselves. :/ That's bad enough, but I applied online for Geico's call center and I have some call center experience, Geico is always advertising on the radio and billboards that they're hiring when no one else is, they have great training so no experience is needed.. I got an email the next day saying that I was not selected. :/ :/ :/ Come on!!!

I've got some chores to run, then house cleaning and Princess playing today. Feeling a little sniffly with all the rain lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment