Monday, September 21, 2009

When FB Games get out of hand

My internet went out last night :( I was in the middle of doing something so I waited for it to come back. So I didn't get much sleep. About 4 1/2 hours.

Some chick had a hissy fit on Facebook Fairyland because I didn't post when I spotted a Rainbow Dragon. Whatever. I spent a ton of gold and time trying to get it, it wasn't her first one, I was tired and took a short nap instead of posting. Even if I had it would have been lost in all the spam her garden is getting right now as people fight over watering. /sad

I got called to go to an interview tomorrow at 4:30pm. It's about an hour away if traffic is good. I don't think I meet all the requirements so it will probably be a waste of time, but whatever, I've got time. The worst they can do is say no, I'm not hiding the fact that I don't know some of the things they want, like "Experience with data analysis, specifically trending and exception reporting are critical.​ Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are necessary including pivot tables, and complex charting, crystal reports and preferably sequel reporting." Probably will be a big deal. Oh well. At least they called me. I'm still a bit nervous, and I don't have any other shoes but sneakers till my husband mails my boxes :/

It's hot and sunny today so I finally went to vacuum the ac filter under the house. After opening up the small doorway and using a stick to kill spiders and wipe away webs, I was standing at the door talking to Princess about not wanting to go in and she ran in. :) The whole time I was down there (more than 20 minutes because I had lots of trouble getting the damn cover back on) Princess was down there with me, exploring. She didn't want to leave. She's such a strange girl :)

Then we went for our walk, didn't really see anyone, waved to the mailman and the cop who lives down the street. Princess saw her first squirrels I think, she's so funny when she's curious, she stands up tall and stiff. I swear her neck is 2 feet long and her big ears stand straight up too..

Tried a new snack, which I accidentally grabbed at the grocery store. I thought I was grabbing Dole's Pear Fruit Cups but grabbed a Dole Creme Parfait Apples & Creme fruit cup instead. I didn't think I'd like it, thought it would be too heavy or sweet and it was pretty sweet but it wasn't heavy. I kinda liked it actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment